Thursday, November 1, 2007

Costco - Part 2

I just returned from a trip to costco to stock-up on huggies. I started my shopping trip the same way I start every shopping trip - with a purchase of a fountain diet coke. My sister-in-law assured me that costco has large cups. Unfortunately for me, the costco I go to only has the small cups you get with a hot dog. When I confidently asked for the large-size cup, the hair-net wearing apron-lady looked at me like I was crazy and slurred out, "we only have on size cup here." Okay. it is official: store with world's largest products has world's smallest drinks.

1 comment:

Adam - Janet - Owen - Caroline said...

I am so so sorry b/c my Costco has the jumbo cups out and you can purchase 'em in lieu of the small cup that comes w/ the dog. Just another reason to come visit! :-)