Friday, December 14, 2007

Limes For Everyone

I bought a bunch of limes the last time I went to the grocery store. I meant to use them for a little get together DDW was having, but no one wanted them added to their drinks (I know it seems crazy). So I was left with about 7 limes with no home. What's a girl to do?

CUT THEM UP AND PUT THEM IN YOUR DRINK!!!!!

Every single Diet Coke I have had in the past week, has been enhanced with a fresh lime wedge. Oh my gosh, Christmas came early! A fresh lime squeezed, then dumped in your drink, is amazing! I know I have posted about the Lime before, but this week has really reminded me of the Lime's importance. If you do nothing else from reading this website, at least keep some limes on hand for your drinks. So my Christmas present to my readers is this: go get you some limes!

1 comment:

Lorell said...

I am proud to say that we had a family reunion weekend and the beverage of choice was Diet Coke with Lime.