Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oprah, SchmOprah

So, I was drinking my Diet Coke w/ Splenda while watching the Oprah Show and today's show was all about menopause or peri-menopause (to be honest, I am not really sure). It might have even been about hormones in general - where is Suzanne Sommers when you need her? Either way, what struck me was not the topic, or Oprah's appearance, but the set. She wasn't at her usual, cavernous stage. Noooo, this set was very, hmmmmm, very , what's the word I am looking for.... FEMININE.

The set was basically all creams and pale blues with white lacquered and mirrored accessories. Oh, and lots of pillows thrown in for good measure. I was a little surprised she didn't do the show in her Nick and Nora pj's. I don't know about anyone else's hormone levels, but my estrogen levels went up just watching the show.

No comments: